update/Replace your id

If your License or I.D. has been lost, stolen, or damaged, stop by one of our offices! Duplicate Licenses are $47 and you can skip the long wait at the MVD!

What to Expect:

  • Arizona no longer issues hard credentials in-office. You will get a temporary paper I.D. receipt and your new one will be mailed to you usually in 10-14 days. 

  • A new photo! Every time you make changes to an ID, a new photo must be issued. Like a regular MVD, we take these in house!

Document Requirements:

There are no document requirements for a duplicate credential.


Just Turned 21?

We can flip your license!

What is the under 21 Driver License?

  • The license has a vertical format.

  • The licensee’s “Under 21” status is indicated next to the photo.

  • The license displays the date when the licensee reaches age 21.


Conversion of Graduated or Under 21 License

When you turn 21, you may continue to use your driver license or identification card with the special vertical orientation. However, you are eligible to obtain a replacement license with the regular horizontal orientation without the under-21 designation. To obtain a license with horizontal orientation after you turn 21, please stop by Quick Stop Government Services to replace your current license. 


Need To Update Your License?

quick stop can help!

Change of Address:

  • No documents are required. We will take a new photo, and give you an application to complete.

Name Change:

In order to change your name on your license, you must change your name with social security first. Once that step is complete, please bring in:

  • Your name change document (marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order, etc.) This document must be either an original or a certified copy.

  • Your updated social security card.

We will take a new photo in office.


  • Veteran: Thank you for your service! Please bring in documentation (such as a DD-214, for example) that provides us with proof of your status.

  • Motorcycle: Have a motorcycle license from another state? We can transfer it into Arizona! Otherwise, please visit our motorcycle page for more information.