US Passport photos
Get your us passport photo with us!
All of our photos are guaranteed to be accepted by the US Passport office. One of our passport photo professionals will take your photo and let you choose the photo you like. Passports are good for 10 years so why get stuck with a bad photo? There are a lot of places that will take your photo but many are not adhering to the exact requirements of the US Passport processing centers. Our photo process has been perfected to provide you the exact standards yet still allowing for a good-looking photo of yourself and your loved ones.
What To Wear for Your Photo:
• Please plan on wearing normal, everyday clothing for you photo!
• Glasses are no longer allowed in passport photos. If you are unable to remove your glasses for medical reasons, please bring in a signed note from your doctor.
• Please do not wear a uniform, clothing that looks like a uniform, or camouflage attire.
• Please do not wear a hat or head covering. If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, please be prepared to submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of traditional religious attire worn continuously in public. Similarly, if you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, please submit a signed doctor’s statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes. Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
• Headphones or wireless hands-free devices must be removed prior to the photo.
• You are allowed wear jewelry and keep your facial piercings in as long as they do not hide your face.
For more information on what is required for a passport photo please click here.